Dinamica Bical 2019
- Grape variety
- Arinto & Bical
- Drinking window
- 10% of the juice ferments in 500-litre barrels; the remaining 90% is fermented in vats.
- 5 to 6 months of aging.
"When I started my project a few years ago, I began to call "Essays" by having in mind to discover the different locations (terroir in the language of Napoleon) in the region where I was born. Based on the study of differences in soil, microclimates, sun exposure, age of the vineyard, planting density, pruning and varied works of viticulture ... I feel that today I am privileged to have created a knowledge base that allows me to understand the wonderful puzzle that our region offers."
The vineyards are located on limestone slopes of the Lower Jurassic with an eastward sunny orientation and a very intense Atlantic influence (they are only 15 km from the ocean).