Vinhas Velhas Tinto 2020, Antonio Madeira

Region: Dão

Producer: Antonio Madeira

This is a red wine with aromas of fresh red fruits accompanied by notes of spices, flowers and pine. On the palate, it is extremely well balanced between full-bodied & fleshy with power and fresh & refined. Tannins are present but soft. Very long mineral finish. A fresh, elegant and structured red wine that will make you want to pour another glass.

30.73 € 30.73 EUR 30.73 €

25.40 €

    This combination does not exist.

    Volume 75.0cl
    Grape Variety A blend of old vines, 75% composed of Baga, Jaen and Tinta Amarela. The remaining 25% consists of more than 20 old varieties, Marufo, Tinta Pinheira, Negro Mouro, Tinta Carvalha, Bastardo, Alfrocheiro, Touriga Nacional, Alicante Bouschet and many others.
    Drinking window 2024-2030
    Alc. 13.0%
    Vinificatie The grapes are traditionally trodden, but seeking little extraction to preserve the varieties’ properties and characteristics and to produce an elegant and fine wine. Fermentation takes place in open tanks, with native yeasts.
    Rijping 18 months in French oak barrels, then 3 months in stainless steel tanks.
    Lichtvoetig Full-bodied
    Toegankelijk Complex